- March 1st. Melvin Smith: Old Country Skills
- April 5th. Pretending People Theatre: “Memory Lane”
- May 3rd. George Taylor: Broadway ~ 1943 – 1953
- June 7th. Dave Brooker: Audio Visual Presentation.
- July 5th. Summer Celebration
- August 2nd. Guide Dogs for the Blind
- September 6th. Brian and Jean Waterman: The Thrifty Gardener
- October 4th. Harvest Lunch (1pm.) and Auction of Produce
- November 1st. A.G.M. Members’ Afternoon
- December 5th. Christmas Lunch
Meetings: The Memorial Hall, High Halden at 2pm.
The first Wednesday in each calendar month.
Admission: Members £2.50 Visitors £3.00.
Annual Subscription: £5.00 due in January.
The Y.A.H. Club Constitution may be viewed on request.